Interior Demolition and Stripout
Working in conjunction with our client we offer a comprehensive range of services, for both the commercial and retail sector.
With the retail sector in mind we also provide this service out of normal working hours and in projects phases to ensure store operation’s remain unaffected.
Our Service Includes:
- Demolition and dismantling.
- Removal of furniture and fittings.
- Removal of carpets, tiles, vinyl flooring and screed.
- Wall linings and finishes.
- Dismantling and removal of doors, frames, cupboards and storage.
- Dismantling and removal of walls, suspended ceilings and partitions.
- Decommissioning and removal of heating and ventilation systems.
- Decommissioning and removal of remote and integral refrigeration systems.
- Removal of boilers, flues and generators.
- Effective management and recycling of waste materials.
- Material segregation to encourage maximum recycling.
- Hazardous waste disposal i.e. CCF refrigerant, transformer PCB’s,
fluorescent and sodium tubes, UPS batteries.
- Preparation and implementation of health & safety plans and CDM regulations.
- Full documentation and closure reports.
- Waste management report highlighting the percentage ration of landfill waste to recycled material.