In the demanding field of confined space demolition, small size and great strength are a powerful combination.
The Brokk remote controlled demolition machine packs many times the hitting power of a jackhammer in a unit small enough to fit through most doorways or openings ranging from 780mm in width. What's more, the lightweight precision digital remote-control allows our highly trained operators to operate the machine at a safe distance from the work area. In using the latest technology, our Brokk robotic demolition machine's are ideal for working in environments where point loadings, noise, access, and toxic fumes are a problem, i.e. inside shopping centres, hospitals, banks, office buildings etc. With 3 easily changeable attachments and the ability to manoeuvre on rubber or metal tracks, our Brokk machinery can cope with all terrains, even if you have to climb stairs.
Brokk is Safe, Quiet and Environmentally Friendly
- No operator or supervisor is required to stand in close proximity of the working area making the demolition zone easier to control.
- Using the remote control allows our operator to work at a safe distance from the demolition zone and any falling debris.
- Crunching concrete generates little to no noise, the procedure is virtually vibration free. Crushing depths of up to 420mm can be achieved and a incredible reach of 4.5meters.
- Electrical 3 phase power supply means no toxic fumes.
- Powerful 18,5kW electric motors have low noise levels.
- Small footprint allows the Brokk to tread lightly, minimizing environmental damage.