Quality Policy Statement
‘TO DELIVER A RELIABLE, EFFICIENT AND COST EFFECTIVE SERVICE FOR THE BENEFIT AND SAFETY OF ALL EMPLOYEES & CONTRACTORS’
HEALTH & SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL
OBJECTIVES POLICY STATEMENT:
The Health & Safety and Environmental objectives
of ZELEX are:·
- To ensure safety both on and off site;
- Prevention of human injury or loss of life;
- Avoidance of damage to the environment.
In pursuance of these objectives ZELEX is committed to:
- Providing for safe practices in operations both in at Zelex
Premises and Clients sites;
- Providing a safe working environment;
- Establishing safeguards against all identified risks;
- Continuously improving health and safety management skills of
employees including preparing for emergencies related both to safety and environmental protection;
- Continuously improving our health and safety performance by proven conformity to accepted British and safety management standards and quality systems, recognising legal requirements are the minimum standard;
- Striving to maintain a positive health and safety culture with the ultimate goal of reducing ill health and accidents to an absolute minimum, eliminating
them where possible;
- Optimising the consumption of non-renewable resources within practical constraints;
- Investing sufficiently in its assets and resources to meet regulatory obligations in respect of safety and the environment.
The ZELEX Management System will ensure:·
- Compliance with legislation, mandatory rules and regulations;
- Applicable codes, guidelines and standards relative to ZELEX business
are taken into account.
MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY STATEMENT:ZELEX shall be managed in a systematic, integrated, consistent and cost-effective manner within the framework of the Management System, which encourages continuous improvement and has due regard for safety, the environment and customer property.
ZELEX objectives shall be established by the Directors, documented within the Strategic Plan and reviewed periodically.